WARRANTY INFORMATION GUIDE
This product, made with the finest quality, care and craftsmanship is warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials within the specified Full Warranty period from the date of purchase.
To determine the number of years of warranty, match the Warranty Code found at the Warranty Tag attached on the head part with the Warranty Schedule Below:
FULL WARRANTY COVERAGE:
At Full Warranty, mattress and /or foundation will be repaired without charge for labor, materials, inspection and transportation or at Manufacturer’s option-replaced. This covers ;the following conditions:
- Proven damage/defect reported immediately upon recipt of the item
- Broken or loose coils or wires
- Protruding coils or wire through the fabric
- Sag by 1 1/2″ in height
- Splitting of wood frame, leg failure and loose or broken wire for foundation
NOT COVERED BY FULL WARRANTY:
- Soiled, stained, torn or burned cover
- Bent border wires as a result of folding / bending
- Damage or defect resulting from fortuitous events, abuse, negligence or mishandling of the sleep set
- Normal wear and tear
- Bedding sold “As Is”
- Comfort Preference
- Freight and shipping
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE:
At Limited Warranty, defective item resulting from any defect beyond the full warranty period maybe repaired or replaced if required with labor, materials, inspection and transportation at the expense of the client. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Philippine Bed and Furniture Mfg. Corp reserves the right to substitute materials of comparable quality.
The warranty on the new mattress and foundation you purchase is not an indicator of how long the product should be used before replacement. The warranty is there to protect the customer from product defects, not the gradual loss of comfort and support.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER WARRANTY?